Sunday, July 14, 2013

Just A Note...

Hi Everyone,

Haven't done an actual post in awhile. So let's catch up. On Monday I joined a wonderful group of crafters at Your Paper Pantry.  They have every type of crafter you can think of and great swaps. I just joined my first one ever. I am doing an embellishment swap, hosted by Cari. I choose paper clips and clothespins. Never done altered crafts before, but I think I did okay. I finished them up this weekend and I will do a video and post pictures before I mail them off tomorrow.

So stop on by YPP and see all the wonderful things they have to offer, there is something for everyone. The link is attached to my blog on the right side.

I also been busy setting up for The Close To My Heart, 8/1/2013 launch of their Fall/Winter Idea Book. So please visit my website and browse the idea book. You can also join as consultant and get up to $155.00 in product for just $49.00. No strings attached, if you are a hobbyist and just want the product it is great deal. If you interested in a side business this kit is a great starting point. Come check it out; any questions let me know...http://creativecrops.ctmh.com

Third task I am try to complete is my heritage scrapbook. I see light at the end of the tunnel, but still have lots to do.

Any way hope all of you are doing well and remember to take a little time to create, even if it's a random doodle...creating is a great release.

Until next time...Stay Crafty,
Diane







No comments:

Post a Comment