Friday, May 10, 2013

Hey My Fellow Crafters,

Hope everyone is staying crafty.

Just a quick note share with everyone I just completed my second level of educational crafting courses with Close To My Heart and received my masters certificate....so excited. In fact I would love for everyone who is truly interested in scrapbooking and any other paper crafting to really consider the Close To My Heart opportunity. Not only can you earn great free products and extra cash, but you get to discover all types of new creative experiences and interact with some wonderful people.

So if you interested in becoming a consultant, contact me at any of the below, I would love to hear from you.

Emaill: d-sims@hotmail.com
Website: http:/ds65.ctmh.com
Blog: creativecrops65.blogspot.com

Stay Crafty,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment