Friday, September 20, 2013

YPP Craft Swaps-September 2013

Well, I sent off another round of crafty swaps. This time the theme primarily centered around Halloween. I chose three swaps, but a couple I did two sets for each one. If you click on the art tab, I have pictures of what I did.

Of course I did the note card swap, my fav. I also did salt cookie dough ornaments. A new challenge for me. I threw out several batches, before I was satisfied enough to send my ornaments for swapping. I also did the embellishment swap, but again picked two I have never done before, bottle caps and mini banners. The banners I truly struggled with, as I just could not get the imagine in my head to turn out the way I wanted, but I think the end result is pretty good.

Go check out all the fun to be had at YPP, there is something for everyone. If you are lone crafter, this is the perfect place to make crafty friends, from all over, and share ideas and get inspiration. Link is below.

http://yourpaperpantry.ning.com


See you guys next time when I post more stuff, also I will be posting videos to my youtube channel on goodies I have done and received.

Stay Crafty,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment